Re: Advice, please, re: labeling purchased photos...

I want to thank everyone who responded to my query, particularly Guy. I'll modify my labels to reflect a limited edition and go from there. The buyer already knows that I may be selling additional copies, so I don't expect this to be an issue with him. (Since I use PS, etc., and keep notes, is it still necessary to keep that first print, since every print should be expected to be the same from here on out???)

Regarding Guy's last bit of advice, I guess that I may have celebrated inappropriately. My wife and I settled for salmon grilled on the barbecue, a nice salad, and bottle of California Chardonnay... ;) (But, I'll just keep going deeper into the hole if I buy too much salmon & wine.)

Again, thank you all,

Tim!