Re: Images on view at PF exhibit space

Greg,
Yes, it will be nice to get your tutorial. Yesterday night I experimented with the displacement maps. One can do amazing things. I was not aware of this (and many other things in PS, although I bought PS7 long time back and now upgraded to CS2).
I worked with the follo0wing sites and tutorials:

http://www.polykarbon.com/tutorials/displacement/displacement.htm
http://www.daleglaser.com/art/PhotoShopTips/PSTipsSpec2D.html

Thanks for making us aware of this technique.
Achal

On 6/8/05, Gregory Fraser <Gregory.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well I shot the cityscape on film but after that its all digital. If you have Photoshop (I use PS7) I would gladly send you a little tutorial on how I did it. Just let me know if you still want a tutorial. I'll put one up on my website.

It's not super obvious at this PF gallery resolution but the American flag follows the contour of the curtains at the right and the grid work on the rooftop. I would imagine that to duplicate that effect in the darkroom would likely be a very difficult process.

Greg

--
Achal Pashine