Re: D2X: Cannot figure where the red light is coming from.

It cannot be a reflection, as some of it is hanging in the thin air! (Upon the brachium)
But yes - does it occur anywhere else?
Shoot test pics against some uniform surface, changing aperture and exposure time.

Peeter

Charles Siegel wrote:

Is it in all images? Is it a reflection off the picture frame in front of the woman or from some other surface

Chuck

?