Re: PhotoForum HQ inaugurates a book raffle - ANNOUNCEMENT

> Is there any money involved? As in members have to pay? I didn't see any
> mention of it, just want to be sure. Thanks.

No money involved. I am quite sure my school can "absorb" the cost of shipping
this time and any future time that we may hold such a "contest" again - 'cause
I think we will pursue this diversion for a while!!!

BTW, remember that this is being run automatically and so attention to detail
is important! I should mention that if your "entry" is not formatted properly
you'll get back a default message from the ritphoto responder. If you simply do
not hit the nail on the head you get back a "sorry :)" message and if you get
it right-on then make sure to follow instructions or someone else could head
you off at the pass! (If you are filtering out Auto replies ... hmmm you may
not get any feedback!)

I hope you all get a chuckle out of this no matter how it goes!

Andy