Re: Driftin OOT (was Re: FYI)

New meaning to the words "digital noise"

Peeter Vissak <pv@xxxxxx> wrote:
Guy Glorieux wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Peeter Vissak"
>
>>> The real breakthrough will come when the camera industry unveils the
>>> next generation of digital cameras with a cell phone behind the
>>> lens. -:)
>>>

>> You mean the image will be saved as an audio signal?
>> Peeter
>

> Peeter,
>
> You've just formulated a brilliant extension of the concept! ...-:)
>
> Imagine! MP3 becoming the universal format for all digital files
> (pics, audio, video, text, etc...). Software incompatibilities would
> be drastically cut down.
>
> Let's get our brains together and dream about new extensions of the
> concept.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Guy

Guy,

And no problems with visualisation of music, if someone happens to have
so low imagination.

Also there will be tremendous possibilities of variation. In addition to
warming and cooling and neutral split filters there will be 7sus4 and
MAJ6dim2 ones, allegro and ritenuto channels and subcontra-filmgrain
booster.

New highways are opening in front of me . . .

See ya for now!

Peeter

Herschel Mair
Head of the Department of Photography,