Re: PF Exhibits of 2005-05-21

This week the collection shown  is one of the best.

Trevor Cunningham's 'candid' of the transportation industry is a classis, and well composed.

Greg Fraser' Sundy Drive, one of the better of that 'genre,' which we have all taken in our lives.

Jeff Spirer and Peter Vissak show minimalist pictures that we all can't help but be moved by the pressence of people on our planet. Simple and effective.

Jim Snarski reminds us all how we live with the other animals around us. Familiar to me, living in the 'Park' as we refer to our Pebble Beach, California.

Emily L. Ferguson shows the 'courage' of the artist as photographer to eliminate all but the reflection in water. All too ofter, we try showing water reflections in the pressence of their environment. It takes courage to select just the subject in what is often a great landscape.

Margret Lucas has done what I always go out of my way to photograph, human erotica as it appears haphazardly in nature. Erotica, a natural effect.

Jim Harris' photo of the girl on the horse is a calssic, favorite showing some young women at that stage of life when they cross over from girl to womanhood.

Jim Davis has taken the time to make a wonderful zoological treatment of the ordinary, which we all must stand in wonder about during our lives.

Pini Vollach had done what we all find a moment to notice the beauty of an architectural craft: great window.

Thanks for the enjoyment of such terrific pictures.

S. Shapiro