From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of herschel mair
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 4:31 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: file comparison software

Is the software for windows that can compare two folders and establish which files are most recently modified. I have two folders with many of the same files . Some more recently modified. and I want to  merge the two.

any help appreciated

Herschel

lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Guys,

What do you make of this article in BJP?

http://db.riskwaters.com/public/showPage.html?page=220590

Have photographers really been saying there are too many photo students?
What about art students? Saying competition for jobs produces poorer
work seems illogical.

I wouldn't think that all univertsity students taking photography are
looking for work in the traditional professions? Is this only GB?
Where did she get the facts?

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4th ed.
Now an E-book.
http://www.panoramacamera.us

Herschel Mair

H.O.D. Photography Dept, Higher College of Technology
Al Khuwair
Sultinate of Oman
9899673

Do you Yahoo!?