Re: Announcement about Kodak

Bob,
      I know in the 70's Kodak was still tinkering with the Kodachrome process. I don't know what the requirements are for a patent and how much change is needed to request a new one. I assume that each introduction of a new speed would constitute a new patent. I think a patent last 17 years. I can't remember if it is renewable for another 17 years.
Roy

  In a message dated 5/18/2005 10:32:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, written_by@xxxxxxx writes:
> I doubt any essential Kodachrome patent is younger than 20
> years....after which there *is* no patent left.

And you are sure about this?

Bob