RE: new member self presentation

Welcome Michel. Thank you for joining the list.

When you shot the underwater shots did you look for a pool with prominent grout lines in the tile because they really give an interesting grid that shows the panoramic effect well.

I like your other panoramic shots of cityscapes. They don't seem to exhibit as much distortion as the underwater shots. Did you use a different camera or lens?

Greg Fraser