RE: Critiquing

> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
> Bob Talbot
> Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 9:21 AM
> To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
> Subject: Re: Critiquing

Hi,

Personally, I would prefer a more negative approach for my work, because
only by seeing your problems you can correct them, and raise your standards.
And if nobody points out to your shortcomings, they will be pointed out more
harshly when you go out for serious competition in the real world.

But this is me..

Veli Izzet Cigirgan