Re: PF Exhibits on 14 MAY 2005

In a message dated 5/16/05 1:00:46 PM Central Daylight Time, richard_wrigley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Jimmy Harris - doUble eXposure        If all double exposures were this sucessful we would all ask for shutters which worked twice for each frame !  This is a good picture taken from the rear of a train I assume, which is well framed by the window opening.  The track work gives a great feeling of depth, together with the building on the left.  The mountains receede very well due to their blue colour fronted by the black hills, and are great.  Then add the second exposure, this gives added interest to the snowy areas.

Thank You RICHARD,

I used to hide and deny photos like this - but it was part of my life.