Re: Reliable internet photo equipment shop 2nd try

The charges could still be fraudulent. There are cases where a legitimate card was used and items sent to a different address. The real card holder complains and credit cards gives him a credit and the seller is out the merchandise. I suspect that companies become sensitive to this after them been burned a couple of times and make the decision that it is better to lose a one good sale with a small profit loss than to have a fraudulent sale where they loose the profit and the larger cost of the merchandise.