RE: Reliable internet photo equipment shop 2nd try

Hi,

How do I know?

I am in no position to know who sees my credit card in B&H, and I do not
know if they are crooks or not. But I am sure the officeboys will see it
before everyone else.

I should know what is a security risk, as my business is Information
security.

I also advise everybody not to give your credit card details to everyone.

Regards,