RE: PF Exhibits on 07 MAY 2005

:> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated MAY 07 2005.
:> Authors
:> with work now on display at  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
:> include:
:>
:>                  Jeff Spirer - Prayer

Something we all do at times of great stress.  Some do all the time - just
in case.

:>                  Christopher Strevens - Conversation 3

My little digital takes a great image and I can put it in my pocket.

:>                  Howard Leigh -

Nice image.  Don't like the dog, looks too much like a lioness.  "C"

:>                  Gary M. Thomas - Monet's Garden - Giverney

He saw it first!

:>                  Achal Pashine - Stanford University main quad

HHMMM! Looks like the entrance to the Gas chamber.  I'd be very afraid to
walk through that arch.  A place where people only go in.

:>                  WRGill - Bengal  Tiger

For the tiger the day is almost over.  I'll not mourn the passing of this
fearsome beast.  But the most dangerous animal of the forest is Man.  And
I'm one!

:>                  Bob Talbot - White

It looks most repugnant, I can only guess at its real nature. We must keep
our streets clean.

:>                  Jim Davis - First Loon

Nice nature shot - I used to do ducks.  I thought loons were found in
institutions with their brains cut out.

:>                  Richard Wrigley - The Old Mill

I suppose it was the hive of industry once where men spent their lives
weaving by working a loom.  It created wealth but at the cost of wasted
lives.  I hope the new mills employ only virtual workers and we'll all be so
wealthy.... Ah well that was the hope in the 60's.  And then came.... The
bomb!

:>                  Margaret Lucas - hard to port

It is a fiord.  I did not know they had them there, what do Canadians call
these wonders of nature?  It is a dramatic shot but there is no indication
of turning.  Not even motion.  If it was not for your caption I may have
thought you were on shore and that foreground was the coastal defences.

:>

Chris.