RE: Portrait Right

Mitty,

In the U.S. photographs of people in public places can be used for
non-commercial purposes without permission.
It would not be against the law here to exhibit similar pictures taken
out of the U.S..  If you post them on the web and they are protected by
another country's laws you might get into trouble in that country but
not here. If you plan to use the pictures for commercial purposes you
must have a signed photo release from every recognizable subject.

 There are law-makers going crazy here trying to figure out how to
protect the privacy of people from cell phone cameras. :-)

Any day now there will be a 6MP, 12-250 FL cell phone!

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4th ed.
http://www.panoramacamera.us