Re: Bride vs Photographer

. . .

 he ruled in favor of the Bride to the tune of one half the money back and court costs.

> Now comes the question: to pay or to appeal?

I have not been in this situation, but I grew up with lawyers in the family
and have several as friends. Take this advice for what you are paying for it.

Consult a lawyer, if you have not already done so.

Lawyers have sayings about clients that are convinced of the utter justice
and moral certitude of _their_ case. I cannot remember them, exactly,
but none are flattering.

					Nathan