Re: Best technical text on photography.

hehehe, julian you rule!

/maggie the noob
//i'm awesome
On May 2, 2005, at 1:49 PM, Julian wrote:

I'm new to this group and don't understand why you all poke fun at
people with questions. The answer to this is simple. Why not just give a
straight forward answer instead of making the person feel smaller?
The technique I use is to turn the camera around so I'm looking
through from the front of the lens. This makes everything smaller and
thus easier to photograph, especially extra-large objects like
elephants. This also works with other optics like binoculars.

Julian