Re: D70 vs D10/20

I wouldn't consider either the Nikon D70, Canon 10D or Canon 20D (or
Minolta 7D) to be pro cameras (even though they may be used by
professionals and can achieve profesional quality results).  The
professional model cameras are the obvious ones, the Nikon D1 and D2
series, and the EOS 1D series.

-dan c.