D70 vs D10/20

Is there really much to hum and haw about between the
Nikon D70 or the Canon D10 or D20 with respect to high
ISO noise?  My spidey senses are tingling me there's a
new toy in the future.

Cheers...Trevor

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham