Re: PF Exhibits on 23 APR 2005

"ahhhh ... I guess they were not powerful enough to draw your attention! I feel slighted now! :) "
I know you are kidding, Andy, but I must reply. I have such a muddled mind . . . (too many hours sniffing chemicals in the dark room {:->). You must never feel slighted by anything I say - I only have the greatest respect for you and your work.

Marilyn

Leave gentle fingerprints on the
soul of another for the angels to read.

Proverb