PF photos online

at: http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html

Mark Harris Tree Flowers
Pleasant to the eyes and imagination. A bit soft.

Peeter Vissak Scream
Question is: whose photograph is this? :)
Otherwise quite disturbing to those of us contemplating the future
from a step closer to the represented image - whew!

Leslie Spurlock
Interesting. Can almost hear the music blaring ... unless it was
a political demonstration of some sort.

Emily L. Ferguson
Focused. Intellectual. Pointed. With a caption it would make
a complete package of the situation. Effective composition
and subject emphasis.

Margaret Lucas hi vol day
Attention grabber for sure but it tends to dissipate with time.
But on visual revisit it grabs you again! Weird.

Veli Cigirgan
Great scot! Hmmmm ... I think this one is really weird - a body
emanating from another. Strange. I would also have liked the
shot a fraction of a second later when the divers head was just
about to touch the water surface and his body was vertical. Of
course the coup d'grace would have been if the water was only
1 cm deep.

Pini Vollach Enter the temple
Pictorial. Predictable. Still a quaint quiet scene worth looking at.

Richard Wrigley Storm coming
Almost there.

Bob Talbot Cheery Blossom
I loose the blossoms in the sky / tree leaves a bit. Quaint enough
village scene. Probably good for retirement but otherwise too
quiet.  :)

Jeff Spirer Angel
Rear shots don't get to me unless something REALLY exceptional
justifies it. The little angel does not quite do it for me.

Steve Shapiro Color Photograph Printing School
Hmmm ... maybe as you said a series might be better - there is a
place to hang series btw. As it is even with the precursor to
this photograph the set does not "speak" to me.

Andrew Davidhazy The critics
Reminiscent of another cliche photograph and to top it off done
with less impact. On the other hand it seems like it provided an
opportunity to discuss a subject seldom discussed in this
august forum. It seems like it failed in that objective as well.

thanks to all that hung your images on this wall and thanks
to Andy and his hardworking staff for making this possible!

andy