Re: photography

At 2:15 PM -0400 4/28/05, LScottPht@xxxxxxx wrote:
I haven't kept up with all of the responses, so I'm not sure what kind of camera Maggie is using, but my D70 automatically shoots compressed raw images. So, even though your cf card indicates you have around 90 exposures, you actually have double that.

Really? My Canon counter knows the number of shots whatever the size of the card. But I have a vague recollection that the D100 I borrowed and used a little did have a default count which it adjusted as I shot the card full. But those were jpegs, too.....
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx 508-563-6822