-----Original Message-----
From: Museki Abe

Please let me know why we are required information(exposure,diaphragmshatter speed, film name), when we submit photos to photo contests.
I often see information about photo on calendars, photography magazines and photo albums and so on.
I understand they are helpful to me as a beginner, when I take pictures.

Why and what for?
And would it be important to judgments?

Mitty