To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2005 4:02 AM
Subject: RE: Photo forum

_______________________
Pini Vollach
http://www.pinimage.com

Bob wrote:
It's all too easy to fall back on purely structural comments
(cropping, exposure, rotation, thirds) which most here appear to
resent.  In a way I guess they are comments on a picture that wasn't
shown, rather than dealing with emotions to the one that was.

I agree !
I think Emily did it nicely with Veli picture this week,  she didn't tell
him how to crop
but she did tell him about her feelings to the spaces in his image.

Pini

Bon