Re: Flash guide number conversion info.

Greg:

I am trying to substitute the flash units I use with studio lights of equal
or higher luminosity. The guide number doesn't give me an idea of how much
lighting the flash unit provides in terms of luminosity when compared to a
standard lighting fixture used for studio lighting. Studio lights are
usually sold and measured in terms of either Watts or Lumens and I need to
find out how the different flash units I usually use compare to this lights.

Best regards,

Joseph Chamberlain, D.D.S.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery