RE: PF Exhibits on 16 APR 05

               Pini Vollach - Tea
That's mine.

               John Mason - Meredith and Allison in Concert
A portrait of two women with the focus on one of them.   You can see the
music on their faces - good .
The amount of out of focus is also good.

               Margaret Lucas - where once was...
I like the darkness the fog and the atmosphere. Very good image.

               Achal Pashine - Aerial view of a Napa Vineyard
Achal - Usually I like this kind of images but this one lack two things to
be good:
1. Point of interest or more appealing geometry
2. It must be sharp !

               Steve Shapiro - </td>
I like the colors and the way you divided the frame.

               Bob Talbot - Bourton-on-the-Water
Very interesting image IMO, a play of shapes (building ) and lines
(fences ).

               Christopher Strevens - Pink Carnation
One of the best of this week !  I like the colors and again, shapes and
lines which creates good composition.
The position of the flower in the frame is not trivial - good location !

               Emily L. Ferguson - water over the dam
Wonderful water textures !  transparent in the upper part of the frame and
stormy down the center.
Also - Interesting colors.

               Laurenz Bobke - Rainbow in the Cairngorms
Polarizers are a very good tool for photographing rainbows .
I don't really find why this rainbow or this location deserve the photo ?
Maybe a tight crop around the hills can produce interesting composition.

               Trevor Cunningham - Killing Floor: Giving of Alms
Documentary picture.   I like the three leaning guys position.
Overall there is some chaos in the composition which give the scene a sense
of disorder.
Was this your intension ?

               WRGill - Japanese Maple
I like a lot the arrangement of the branches and leaves.
I wonder if more sharpness would give it upgrade ?

               Dan Mitchell - Harbor
Those green and red metal cones, with their rustic textures, could provide
many opportunities for interesting images.
But this photo seems to be more documentary one. - not speaking to me so
well.

I enjoyed this group of images, thanks to all contributors.
Thanks also to the PF Gallery team.

Pini
Pini Vollach
http://www.pinimage.com

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated APR 16 2005.
Authors
with work now on display at  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
include:

               Pini Vollach - Tea