Re: photography

Gregory Fraser wrote:

From: Peeter Vissak

Driving my car I always memorize potential frames that flip past the car window and often feel like being robbed, while I cannot stop always and take the picture.

Bingo! That's the worst part of the addiction - missed opportunities.

Greg

Well, if I begin to think then the things draw back only to my own lazyness - theoretically it would be a piece of cake to clamp a camera to each window and fasten the cable releases somewhere near my right thumb and - goodbye missed opportunities!

Funny - it just came into my mind how one groupmate, a passionate smoker, complained about nighttime as absolutely wasted time regarding smoking. When we were sharing a tent during a geobotany tutorial survey camp, he asked me to light a cigarette every 10 minutes and stick it into his mouth, when I happen to wake up at night and go out for watering procedures :)

Peeter