Re: photography

For me photography is all about communication.

Whether we communicate the immediacy of a  moment or the breadth of a concept like nature conservation, It can all be done much more convincingly with photographs.

More than showing what I see, it shows what I think about what I see. Photographs have an incredible power to unite and to divide people. It can be beautiful in it's healing and hugely dangerous in the wrong hands.

I am teaching a class of Omani students who hardly speak any English. But I have discovered that a photograph is indeed worth a thousand words.

Herschel Mair

H.O.D. Photography Dept, Higher College of Technology
Al Khuwair
Sultinate of Oman
9899673

Do you Yahoo!?