Re: photography

Marilyn,
My purpose behind photography is simple. It gives me a reason to do things that I otherwise would not do in normal life: To go out and explore nature. To go out to explore people, to fly with friends to take aerials. To visit architecturally appealing places. To look at life from the perspective of light, color and angles, which subtly reveals more intimate things once one starts exploring without normal biases that one brings to life.
Some of the joys of the process of creation itself are more important than the creation itself.
thanks for broaching this discussion.
Achal