Re: Pixels and film

well this event is humours, but it is indicative of a new trend (me thinks) that is arising....in short I feel we are close to forgetting what IS film...

Guy, next time you should "target" a young student working part time in the shop and ask him about 5 feet of film (isn't that a roll worth of length?), or that silver retrieving device...see what happens.
I am observing instances that the market has practically lost its historical continuance. Sellers and photographers brought up on digital only, seem incapable to grasp there was something else before, and much more it seems that they fail to adapt....

I know I know, it is hard to work on a guys lack of knowledge - and i wonuldn't- but aren't you tempted to in your daydreams? I mean sometimes outright ingnorance "asks" for it. Last time I bought Neopan I did it by keeping my laughs barely unexpressed... the poor youngster could only find it only when I pointed it to him, at the same time revealing frustation and wonder. But things became dead serious when he was hanlding a friend's developed film like gift wrapping ribbon....

Seems we gonna have a hard time to adapt...kostas
so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / Clenched Teeth Photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteetharticles

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr Website ìå ÁóöáëÝò Controlpanel áðü 6 Euro êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò!