RE: Hmmm

Marilyn,

First, be reminded that results are what count - always.  Next, there is
an
assumption by some that scanning objects is easy.  Far from it.

I know artist, dear friends even, who will not reveal their methods.
Why this is I can only guess. Perhaps they want to give their art a
touch of mystique.

See this about Kim Kaufman and film-less photography:

http://www.art.ttu.edu/artdept/LANDMARK/SRO/01kauffman/kaufman.html

Alan

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.