Pixels and film

Hi colleagues,

I thought you might enjoy this little trivia.

I stopped at the camera store a couple days ago to get some odds and ends. The salesman at the desk asked if he could help.

Without even thinking, I said: "Yes, please. I'd like to buy a kilo of pixels."

The salesman had a split-second hesitation, hardly noticeable, and replied, serious as a stone: "Oh! I'm so sorry, sir. We're back-order on pixels. May I suggest some film instead."

We both burst out laughing. I bought the film I needed and continued my errands. You'll have guessed, of course, that I don't even have a digital camera.
(true story)

Best regards and happy sunday,

Guy