Re: Tech vs Image

>>>I would like to apologize to anyone on the P. F. List making a living using their camera to pay the bills.  Quality is most important.  The best technology may be the answer.>>>

I am not so sure you need to apologize. Here is my view, take it or leave it.

All photographers have a "vision." All photographers use their own criteria for what makes a good image or a bad image. I demand sharpness. I want images with proper contrast, shadow detail and highlight detail.

It is up to the viewer to determine if what I produce is to their liking or not. Some folks like fuzzy images, some prefer soft focus, and some want tints and tones I might find deplorable. Not me, I want tack sharp images. I produce a photograph and others like it or they do not, and for their reasons I might choose to ignore.

Bob