Re: Film Vs. Digital

----- Original Message -----
From: <Photogonow@xxxxxxx>

: At least one or two photographers here on the list recognizes that the
visual
: is meant to stir the emotions -- & the technical -- is not always
important
: to the viewer.

That's making a big assumption about the viewer and the intention of the
image.

One of my colleagues has just enrolled 8 police officers in his new
Photoshop course -  my first hought was.. why?

These officers are the same police who used to go out with a hasselblad to
take shots at accidents or crime scenes, they are not detectives - why on
earth do hey want/need image manipulation skills?

I'm really hoping they're not aiming for pretty pictures!