Re: Digital Hype and blended images

: So, to all you educators (and you victims of some of this rather dismal
degree of photographic lab instruction and education) let me ask a
question: what is not being taught these days you feel should be taught?

The course I was involved in dropped  alot of the lab stuff to incorporate
digital, and then more again was dropped to teach basic computing skills.

little time was left after that