Re: Jeff's exhibition

At 07:40 AM 4/9/2005, ADavidhazy wrote:
I had an opening for a solo show last weekend with sixty to eighty people.

Jeff, C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! wish I could have attended the opening. bravo!

Thanks Andy.

If anyone is in San Francisco, email me and I will send a card. I thought I had mentioned it on the list but realize now that I never did.

One interesting thing - my wife talked me into printing on canvas. I was skeptical, but it amazed me how many people liked the prints on canvas, especially the ones that came out barely resembling photographs. I'm now testing some clear acrylic gel to add brush strokes, very interesting. If anyone has any experience with this, I'd like to hear about it since I can't test every product out there.

I've also been looking into a product called Inkaid and wondering if anyone has any experience with this, particularly the ability to do an inkjet "emulsion transfer" with it.

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com
One People: http://www.onepeople.com/
Surfaces and Marks: http://www.withoutgrass.com