RE: Web Page Info

Russ,

You can mooch off a friend - most services allow for several "family"
web pages that not everyone uses.

I have used Go Daddy for years and am very pleased with them. They have
everything you need to get going with a page in minutes.

http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/default.asp

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.