Re: Question from another group

>>>I'm signed on with a craft group and got a question I can't answer. This lady wants to photograph her painted glass projects and is trying to eliminate the flash glare from her digital camera. All replies will be greatly appreciated. >>>

In the good old days, we used lights and Polascreens; adding a polarizer to the taking lens. You/she could try bounce flash. I take it the flash is built into the camera?

We also used lithographer's powder to tone down the highlights, but she might not want to do that.

I would suggest she purchase a set of inexpensive lights on stands, with suitable reflectors. Especially if this is going to be an on going situation. If she does not want to do this, she might try using natural lighting and forget the flash.

Bob

. . .