RE: PF Exhibits on 19 MAR 05

:> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated MAR 19 2005.
:> Authors
:> with work now on display at  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
:> include:
:>
:>               Jeff Spirer - John Hammond

I really like this character study it shows that the author is a master of
his art.

:>               Peeter Vissak - Bullfinches at my window

Nice snapshot showing spring has arrived in Estonia(?)

:>               Steve Shapiro -

Well, - It is difficult to catch this sort of image especially as the bow is
quite faint.  Did you get that pot of gold?

:>               Emily L. Ferguson - Methodist Church

Yes those things are everywhere now, especially in Christian Countries.  A
refugee from Kosova at the time of the Serb atrocities (carried out by
Christians) asked me, on Wimbledon station, the religion of the British.  I
said "Christian" she was not pleased, so I offered her a crisp.  She
declined.  I understand that British Christians are pretending that the
atrocities of the Serbs in Kosova never happened and that these refugees -
well I wont go on...

:>               WRGill - Humbolt County Redwoods

Nice woodland scene.  What caused all the redwood debris, was it bears or
beavers or the woodman?

:>               Pini Vollach - Skeleton Coast

These wrecks are fairly common around the British isles too, but less so now
with improving navigation aids.  I like the winch, still on its bit of wood!

:>               Bob Talbot - Worship

It is unclear of the object to be worshipped - the effigy of our lord, the
radio mast or the satellite antenna.

:>               Christopher Strevens - Blackie

No comment on my own snap.

:>               Andrew Davidhazy - Cold

Looks rather nice actually, all that sun on all that snow.  Nice!

:>