Art and Craft Shows

For those in the NC, VA areas...

Looks like my best shot for a get-together is
May 21-22 - Artsplosure - Raleigh, NC

For those who can make it, I will let you know approximately two weeks in advance where we'll be. I'll send that info to you off list if you write to me. Otherwise, I'll just send out a place and time we can meet. Hubby and I will be sporting name tags with 'PHOTO FORUM' printed on the front.

Others closer to my home, ones I'll likely go to for the day:

Apr 9 - Tanglewood Arts & Crafts Fair - Clemmons, NC - 33 miles (6 days left to apply - Apply Now!)

Apr 22-24 - Craftsmen's Classic Arts & Crafts Festival - Greensboro, NC - 70 miles (58 days left to apply - Apply Now!)

Apr 30 - The Cherry Blossom Festival - Cherryville, NC - 88 miles (52 days left to apply - Apply Now!)

May 14 - Art in the Park - Blowing Rock, NC - 63 miles (App deadline passed)

The miles estimates are from my house. Miles will be longer or shorter from where 'you' (others on this list) live.

Looking forward,

Shyrell Melara

For the Quality You Deserve!
Melara Family Photography