Re: Interesting Point OT

What, has Queen Elizabeth of the Netherlands stopped their pumping?

S.
----- Original Message -----
From: Chris
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2005 5:40 AM
Subject: Interesting Point OT

Hello,

This morning?s news is that Britain?s gas reserves are so low that we only have a few days supply left at the present rate.

Tell me, will it make any difference if I go out and buy four convector electric fires to substitute the central heating and gas fires?

Chris.

Question: What happens to me when I die?
Response: What happens to a cat when it dies?
Answer: You throw it away.
Response and answer: You are a clever cat!