RE: digital camera batteries

Shyrell,

By all means, get rechargeables.  My Canon takes three AA's. I keep an
extra set with me. The Rayovac one hour charger for NiMH and NiCads
works great.  It came with a car cord.   I am told that fast-recharging
NiMH bats loose their charge over time but NiCads don't. Also, plug in
the camera when down-loading insead of wasting bat energy.

My Sony uses a tiny, NiMH bat that must be recharged often.  I found a
cheap supplier for prepriatory bats:  http://www.keybattery.com/

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.