To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2005 3:00 PM
Subject: Re: Gallery review

Terry L. Mair -- Bride -- I wouldn't have thought those shoes needed
special documentation, but the customer *is* always right about that
kind of question, and this is a nice way to do it.

Well, they look like beach "flip flops" to me. I guess she just wanted to document the humour of that fashion statement :o)

Bob