Re: digital camera batteries

Depends on the camera.  My old Minolta Dimage 7 would literally only take
about 10 photos (or less) on a set of AA alkaline batteries.  The camera
NEEDED rechargeable Ni-MH batteries, and the higher the capacity, the better.

-dan c.

At 10:25 PM 12-03-05 -0500, Shyrell Melara wrote:
>I've been learning how to use my new digital camera, but have to keep
replacing the batteries almost as fast as I put them in. I know how to turn
off the review window (after burning up two sets of batteries already).
What kind of batteries do all of you use? Would it be worth it to invest in
rechargeable batteries along with a charger? Or should I just get a
transformer and trip over the extension cord?