Re: PF Galleries on 26 FEB 05

:>             Guy Glorieux - City lights

I don't know where this is and I cannot tell from the snap, but it looks
like it was taken on the bank of a river.  It is a dramatic shot and shows
the skyline well. I particularly like the two tower cranes on the right
indicating that it is a living city.

Thanks Chris and others for the comments.

This image has created a range of reactions from "blah" to "wow". I like it because of the mystery of the cranes at dusk, rising tall in the sky, symbol of the ever-expanding city. A panoramic camera would have been best to remove some of the distortions of the semi-fisheye lens (16mm).

Guy