Re: PF Galleries on 2005-02-26

In a message dated 2/26/2005 2:28:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, wildimages@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
http://www.spaceimaging.com/gallery/spacepics/central_park_12Feb05.jpg

  Thanks for the review. I agree with you about being too far from the meditators. plus the print is too dark. I meant to submit another shot of this group, but I inadvertantly sent this one.
   Not that Intend to commercialize this shot, but if I did I don't think Christo could stop me since his art is in a public place. Thats like restricting photographing statuary in the park.
Dave