those wacky japanese grannies

On Friday, February 25, 2005, at 05:51 AM, James B. Davis wrote:

You can't legislate common sense. I have often wished I had an onboard video camera to capture all of this. A still camera just can't do justice.

hi jim,

may i offer a premature but hearty "welcome home" to the Great White
North. am a bit green that you're gonna be on the island. my brother is
in nanaimo and i lived in tofino during the eighties. miss it like
crazy.

would love to see stills if you have some. we don't see that so much
around here.

maggie
/i for one, welcome our new mask wearing bike riding granny overlords

www.maggielucas.ca
www.pbase.com/maggs