Re: Seeking Feedback

> Thank you, Polly,
> Have you made it back to the postbox yet?  <nudge, nudge>
> Rich

No such luck.  I'm recovering, very slowly, from a back injury and can't
manage to walk far or stand for long so I need help getting out and about +
someone to help carry bits and pieces for me.  However I've discussed the
comments, from you and Bob Talbot, with my husband and he's agreed to take
me back and forth as and when we can manage so I can aim for a series over a
period of time.

We think it might be possible to sit at a table by the street cafe and look
like inconspicuous  tourists from there. I sometimes practise taking street
shots in that vicinity too.  It'll need some planning as parking is a
nightmare there because  coaches, tourists and street entertainers cause a
lot of congestion.  The shots I showed were taken on a Sunday morning maybe
about 10-00am.  Most of the  shops are open on Sundays for the coachloads of
tourists - I guess that's the reason they've left the old mailbox in situ as
it adds to the 'olde worlde' appearance of the area.

I'm going to have to charm my husband into helping me hobble along the beach
too, after seeing your series, and see if I can find anything interesting,
such as a  'Snoopy dog' in the sand and seaweed.   I'll tell him another day
that the 'ultimate' beach I have in mind is about 350 miles away where I
grew up. :o))

I hadn't notice the candle with he flame so I'm away back for another look.
I'm also especially fascinated by what I call 'the fossilised sand'
pictures.  The ones you found where the tide had left ripples in the sand
..... such as "Forest".   Sand painting, Living beach, Shifting sands  are
all good titles imho.  I like the concept of ever changing, ever evolving
continuity - so very true of life itself.  Permanently there, but not
permanent in any one particular state, if you see what I mean.

Polly