Re: Seeking Feedback

Thanks, AZ,

I had thought of them as a set, but not within one frame. Great suggestion. I had thought of printing them as sets in one print, but not the idea of separate windows in one mat. We'll see what happens there with the mat cutter I recently got.

Sand painting is good.  Or maybe sandgraphs or beachgraphs.

Cheers,
Rich Mason