Re: Seeking Feedback - weddings

>I've seen the gallery and want to do a review but I can't right now. Impending
>doom! My bride came back on me and is screaming MONEY or COURT!
>I will say, I like what I saw.

Shyrell

Your experiences have only confirmed for me why I've always said.

"I don't do weddings"

Did you have a written contract?
If not, do purely verbal contracts hold up in court in the US?

>From what I remeber the bride hadn't paid you up front (unless they did right
before the service).

Bob

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/